All access to, and use of the information is at the user’s risk.
Scout Entertainment accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken on the basis of information on this Internet site, nor for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained herein.
Scout Entertainment expressly disclaims all and any liability and responsibility to any person in respect of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by such person in reliance, whether wholly or partially, upon this Internet site.
Scout Entertainment reserves the right to alter, amend, vary or otherwise change any information on this Internet site at any time and without notice to you.
Scout Entertainment reserves the right to discontinue or vary corporate hospitality packages without notice and to impose limitations on capacity to all events and facilities to sport, concert and theatre packages.
The provision of any URL or link is done for the convenience of users of this Internet site. It does not constitute an endorsement by Scout Entertainment of that URL or link or the information at that Internet site.
Scout Entertainment Terms and Conditions
- Entry to the event is at your own risk.
- Whist at an event you are responsible for your own property.
- If you breach these conditions you may have your ticket cancelled without refund.
- You must comply with any reasonable directions given by Scout Entertainment or a person authorised by Scout Entertainment who may also, at any time, inspect any bag or require you to turn out your pockets.
- The subject for the event and its proposed format are subject to change if necessary, due to adverse weather conditions or other reasons. Scout Entertainment reserves the right to cancel, withdraw, postpone, relocate or reschedule events, change the participants or any other element of an event, or arrange a substitute event Scout Entertainment is not liable to you for any changes in the participants or any other element of the event. Scout Entertainment is not liable to you for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of any cancellation, withdrawal, postponement, relocation or rescheduling of an event where the circumstances giving rise to such cancellations are beyond our control. You also agree that you have no right to claim a refund or exchange ticket in such circumstances and no obligation is assumed by Scout Entertainment to schedule a substitute event.
- For the comfort and safety of persons at the event, you are not permitted to bring into the event any of the following without the consent of Scout Entertainment:
- a) Weapons or articles capable of being used as weapons;
- c) Any dangerous goods;
- d) Any item bearing any image, slogan or text which is indecent, discriminatory, obscene, insulting or threatening;
Any consent given by Scout Entertainment may be revoked by Scout Entertainment. If such consent is withdrawn, or if no consent was obtained, you must immediately remove or hand to Scout Entertainment the offending article or immediately leave the event through the nearest exit.
- Unless authorised beforehand by Scout Entertainment in writing you must not, while at the event:
- a) Use offensive, indecent or obscene language or threatening or insulting words or otherwise behave in an offensive, threatening, indecent or insulting manner;
- b) Interfere with, obstruct or hinder Scout Entertainment, or persons authorised by Scout Entertainment, in the exercise of their powers or duties;
- All partnership event programs require full payment prior to the commencement of the first event unless a structured payment plan has been agreed upon. Full payment is expected 2 weeks prior to the commencement of your first event.
- Failure by you to pay for an event will entitle Scout Entertainment to cancel your booking.
- You agree and acknowledge that Scout Entertainment will not issue any refunds for any payment made by you under any circumstance. In the event of a cancelation, you will be provided with a credit to be used on a future event of your choice.
Reporting & Additional Event Requirements
- Once all funds have been allocated, additional events will be invoiced on an ad hoc, event-by-event basis.
- A cancellation fee equal to 30% of the package purchased is immediately payable by you. Please note no cancellations will be accepted after 14 days from purchase date as per the event booking form.
- No tickets will be issued until full payment is received and all funds have been cleared.
- Scout Entertainment will only consider requests for replacement tickets that are in writing and that specify the exact ticket numbers and valid credit card details for payment. Scout Entertainment cannot guarantee that replacement tickets will be available for any event.
- You agree and acknowledge that Scout Entertainment may purchase tickets from time to time on behalf of the client and supply them at no more than the marked or advertised price of the event.
- Scout Entertainment follow guidelines for Responsible Serving of Alcohol. Staff members are instructed not to serve alcoholic beverages to guests under the age of 18 years, or to guests who are reasonably believed to be in a state of intoxication.
Liability and Indemnity
- You indemnify Scout Entertainment against liability for or in respect of any claims, demands, actions, suits or proceedings, costs, expenses, loss, damage, injury or death of any person arising out of or in connection with any of your acts or omissions while at the event.
- Scout Entertainment collects information about you where necessary to provide products and services to you, process your event arrangements, conduct marketing activities and market research.
- Scout Entertainment may disclose the information held by Scout Entertainment to contractors and service providers engaged by Scout Entertainment to help the administration process, provide its services and conduct research, marketing and promotional activities on behalf of Scout Entertainment.
- In order to enhance security and protect the safety of persons present at the event, Scout Entertainment (and contractors engaged by Scout Entertainment) may operate surveillance equipment within the event, including security cameras. By entering the event you consent to information about yourself (including images) being recorded by such surveillance equipment and to Scout Entertainment disclosing the information recorded to anyone to the extent that Scout Entertainment deems such exposure to be necessary so as to protect Scout Entertainments lawful interests, the public interest or the safety of persons or property present at the event.